• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Trading Post

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the lift straps and trip levers are included with the Earthcavators. They were removed for shipping and didn't get photographed.

For trade: Parts for parts offer. IH Cub Cadet narrow frame light switch. The switch works like new. Has a cabinet style metal knob. Part numbers include: T-5-IH {symbol}, and 8540-DA . The switch is in very, very good condition. The original yellow wire and fuse link are in 99.9% perfect condition, no plier marks on the switch. The switch has two original screws and lock washers.

In return, I would like 2 new rag joints sent to my home from Cub Cadet Specialties.com . The rag joints are for my International 1450 Cub Cadet. The part description are as follows:

IH Cub Cadet Driveshaft flex coupling disc
PN/722-3000
{ this will list use for a 1450 }

price is $16.00 each plus shipping.

I will pay the shipping on my end to ensure the switch arrives to your address promptly and safely. My home address is:

John Lazar
15920 Newcomb Road
Middlefield, Ohio 44062

440-632-9439 anytime
I have not offered this offer to no one, but the collectors here at IH Cub Cadet.com . I have a high respect for the group, and wish to help the respected IH Cub Cadet collector. Please contact me if you are interested in the trade. Comes with a Buss 12 amp glass fuse.

note: My camera don't resize for pictures oddly. Though, it makes you tube videos just fine. Prospective interests may request a video link of the switch, with working conformation, no problem.

note #2 If you feel like the price is too high, I have two A-1 condition QA springs I'll try to even the score with...you know the "hard to find" ones?

Thank you again

John

I no longer need to make a trade on the Gannon Earthcavators. I will be offering the 42-inch Cub Cadet sleeve hitch Earthcavator for sale in the near future. Keep watching the Off Topic For Sale section of the classifieds.

WANTED TO TRADE
I have a rubber seat for a Cub Cadet Original, 70/100 through 73. This came off a 72 and is in very good condition. Check out the Forum discussion for July 21 - 22 for more information and pictures. I would like to trade for a very good or better metal pan seat for Original, 70/100 through 73. Contact me through my profile.

I have a '63 100 that I'm looking to get rid of. Not gonna lie, its a little on the rough side. But it does run. Smokes quite a bit, but it runs. New choke and throttle cable. New clutch plate and clutch assembly has been gone through. I made a new wiring harness for it. Starter in good shape. Not sure what hood it has with it...when I bolt it on it hits the steering wheel when I try to open it. Regardless...lots of good parts at the least..working on a '62 and just dont have the drive, time, or money to put into the 100. Things I would be interested in ...creeper for an original, fenders, headlights, attachments, etc. If you think I may be interested shoot me a message. Thanks!

I have a pair of original reflectors, and two tail lights that I would like to trade for a pair of tri-rib tires and rims. They do not have to be new, but should be usable and not all cracked. The reflectors are in decent shape, one has small crack, but not chipped. Both have the brackets. The lights are not cracked or chipped. One is a grote with bracket, the other is the older style with the clear lens on the bottom. If you need pictures e-mail me and I will get them to you. Thank you.

I have a QA-42A snow thrower attachment, and would like to trade it for a Brinley Sleeve Hitch and linkage for a NF Cub. I can also throw in a set of chains for 10.5x12 tires and some 50 lb (non CC) wheel weights.

I would like to trade a wide frame three point hitch and spring assist for a Cub Cadet rear PTO that will fit a Model 100 Cub Cadet. I'm located in southwestern Indiana. You can contact me through my email or website listed in my profile. Thanks.

293815.jpg

293814.jpg

I have a danco loader for a narrow frame cub complete and on a tractor to demo that I would like to trade for a danco loader for an original. Thanks a lot, Bob

I was going to throw this away, but I thought one of you guys might want it.
1a_scratchhead.gif

294898.jpg

I have two large NOS center blades for 42" three blade mower decks, still in CC boxes. Would like to trade them for two NOS center blades for 38" decks, preferably still in original CC or IH boxes. Let me know if we can work something out.

Side covers off a cub 1000 for trade...open to offers but really need mule drive/ pullys

I have a 1415 tractor to trade. It seems complete
The engine is bad, the one piston doesn't move. I don't have time for this project. Located in Cambria Wi.

Looking for mule drive and deck for a 1450 or narrow frame parts.

I have a 1250 that runs well, looks good, and has a rebuilt deck on it. I would like to trade up to a 1650 that has been redone. I will pay difference.
Terry

I've had this in the off topic section with no luck.
Does anyone have anything cool to trade?
baldguy.gif

298420.jpg

298421.jpg

Back