• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Trading Post

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wanting to trade a 54 in. power angle plow for a 782> for a 54in. power angle plow that fits a 1572 super cub my plow was sandblasted and painted last summer used this past winter but not much pm me thanks

Willing to trade/sell my 127, 129, or 102 listed on Friday 9/6 in the for sale section for IH cub Cadet options/attachments and/ or a good solid IH pickup truck. Email [email protected] for more details. Location: springville IA.

Hey.....will anyone trade my Brinly tool bar for a 3 point hitch for my 782?
262654.jpg

Man Shultzie I'd be on that faster than flies on Poo.... but I only have Narrow Frame lifts!

I will trade a newer style U-shaped Brinly-type adapter, shown in the first picture, for an older style one as shown in the second picture. It must be in at least equal condition. I would also consider trading for the earlier Y-shaped adapter, as shown in the third picture, plus cash on my part. Contact me through my profile.

264317.jpg

264318.jpg

264319.jpg

I have a pair of wide rims (w/5.38 x 8)with decent 16 x 6.50 multi-rib tires off a Cub Cadet 100 that I would like to trade for a pair of narrow rims (w/3.75 x 8). The wide rims are in excellent condition and I would trade for equal condition. Bearings are not important as I will replace those anyway. I don’t need tires. Contact me through my profile and see if we can help each other.

All the trades I was looking to make happened! Thanks to those who inquired. Paul T.

Would anyone like to trade these two Sears wheel weights for one of the IH ones?
1a_scratchhead.gif
For those who are not familiar with these they are about the same size and weight as the IH ones.
265238.jpg

Willing to trade/partial trade a Cub Cadet 127 (see Jan. 5th of for sale section) for a #1 cart, creeper gear, round fenders for a CC 70-73, headlights for any model, or other various attachments. What do you have? Please email me at [email protected]. Located in Springville IA.

Looking to trade a new pair of kohler command 25hp heads for a decent pr of 26x12 turf tires on rims for a 2086 rebuild project.
Heads are new, have valves installed with exhaust studs & gaskets included.
Since tires are pricey to ship I'd like to find a crack or rot free pr closer to Wellman,Ia which is in se Ia.
Thanks

Still looking to trade off my 127 listed on Jan. 5th for options, attachments, or ??? Any interest?

I have decals for a Model 1812 Cub Cadet that I would trade for decals for a 129, especially the hood decals and the decals for the sides of the dash. Thanks. William

Considering a Cub Cadet 1200. Anyone interested in trading a 1200 w/44 or 50 inch deck for a 126 w/48 inch deck or a 109 with 10 hp in it and a 14 hp setting in my basement that would fit it. No deck for the 109.

See my profile for contact info, near Roanoke VA

Posting here too, might consider doing some trading for hand guns/rifles on this stuff.

Selling off a lot of my Cub Cadet, International Harvester, IH, Deering, McCormick, McCormick-Deering, Farmall, lots of pre-1900's stuff, etc. collectibles. I have paperwork, service pins, hand outs, manuals, medallions, some toys and much, much more. Can't quite figure the re sizing on Windows 8 yet so email me know what you are looking for or I can just send you some photos of the what I have. In keeping with the rules prices are $1.00 to $300.00. Not exactly if this is the place (although I did include Cub Cadet and a price) but will post in the off topic section too.

I have for you a choice of two Gannon Earthcavators that I am looking to trade.
The first one is a 42-inch width with 5 ripper teeth for a Cub Cadet with a sleeve hitch. (model FD-42 6)
The second one is a 36-inch width with 4 ripper teeth for a Category O hitch. (model number illegible)
What I am looking for is a 36-inch width Gannon Earthcavator with 4 ripper teeth for a Cub Cadet with a sleeve hitch.
Both of my units are in very good to excellent original condition. Surface rust only. The 42-inch one appears to have had very little use and has a legible serial tag. The 36-inch one has a serial tag, but the model number is not legible. I am trading for one in equal condition. I would prefer that it not be restored. I would also like it to be close enough to see in person, but good quality pictures would be okay. I’m not interested in anything with breaks, welds, modifications, pitting or missing pieces.
The one that is not taken in trade will be offered to Forum members in the near future. Neither of these is currently being offered for a cash sale.
If a Gannon Earthcavator is on your “must have” list, either one of these is as nice as you will find in original condition. Contact me through my profile. More pictures can be sent on request. Thanks.

286905.jpg

286906.jpg

286907.jpg

286908.jpg

Back