• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Trading Post

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allen,
It is a beverage cooler on wheels.
beerchug.gif

I got it from the official Snap-On guy.

Looking for a narrow frame, preferably with a creeper to mount my #2 tiller & QA-42 snow thrower on. Doesn't have to be pretty, just operational.I have an SDMO portable diesel generator for trade.I'll drive 6 hours from Newark, Delaware to make a trade.E mail for photos of generator.
[email protected]

Hey gang! I'd really like a new or in super good condition lift lever for my 1450 IH Cub Cadet along with a clamp-on hyd.valve lever. Before I purchase these parts, I thought I would offer up some goodies to the right enthusiasts.

I have a great condition deep sump cast iron oil pan for a IH Cub Cadet Kohler K241 through K321. Also I have the special K181 S/G bracket. Parting any and all parts from my model 86 K181 engine. The engine suffered a broken piston rod.

Thanks!

Group, just picked up a 124 for a worker. PO had removed the hydraulic implement lift & put it in a bucket. Looks complete but not sure. I'll trade for complete manual lift arm w/fittings & a clutch shield.

David

Looks like Wayne & I have a deal on the hyd. lift. Thanks for the interest.

David

Asking again:

I'm in need of part# IH-394037-R1 clip, safety switch release lever strip ( item #3 at Cub Cadet parts-look up ) for my model 125.

I have for trade, a nice IH stamped steering wheel center cap, ( part# IH-731-3001 ) for the later-style Quiet line models. I also have, ( if interested ), a nice brake pad for a QL model, (part# 10, IH-724-3000 ) with pad notch, and another brake pad for a model 126, ( part#19, IH-724-3000 ) with out pad notch IF interested in trade.

I know it's the little things that matter for our IH Cub Cadets! Or, if you have my part, shoot me a e-mail with your offer!

I thank you for reading! Have a good day!

Complete 44C pkg off my 582. Mule, hanger assy, deck & drive belt. In need of a rear lift for my 582. Will deliver within 3 hours of Newark, DE.

318058.jpg

318059.jpg

318060.jpg

C.d.Long, how much?

I'm wondering if that package would fit under my 169, maybe someone in the group would know?

Any help out there?

I think the center pulley will have to be changed to accept 1/2 belt,IIRC. That is what I have on my 149 and also have used it on my 169.

Does anyone near N.E. Indiana want to trade a narrow frame snow blade for a wide frame? I need one to fit my 782 and I have an extra narrow frame blade.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Roadmaster Baseplate setup for a 99-2000 Jeep Cherokee for towing Jeep behind whatever, pick up, combine, big farm tractor, you name it.
Bolts to under side front frame. part number 1419-5

Can deliver to Blunier Plow Day next weekend.

$150 to forum member.
Compare w/new @ near $400 & up!!

323008.jpg

323009.jpg

323010.jpg

i have a 125 with hyd lift looking to see if anyone would be interested in trading for a 100 with hyd lift?

Back