• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Tractor shows

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcbusch

displayname
Terry Busch
Here are some pictures I took at Rollag, MN last weekend.
39705.jpg

39706.jpg

39707.jpg

39708.jpg

39709.jpg

39710.jpg

39711.jpg

39712.jpg

39713.jpg

39714.jpg

39715.jpg

39716.jpg

Re: CAMA show this weekend in Kent Ct.. Parking will be on the lower level field and a bus will shuttle up to the main area, unless you want to walk or ride your tractor up. I'll be there with my 60 Bathtub Rider if anyone wants to chew the fat on Saturday. Kenny

Hi All. I am throwing out a plug for my "local" show held in Winamac, IN. This year the show falls on the dates of July 19 through the 22. This is a very nice, family friendly show that has many working displays, a flea market/swap meet, horse pull, live bands as well as tractor displays. Although the feature manufacturer this year is IH, all brands of antique farm and garden tractors are welcome, as well as gas engines. The club has a web site at http://www.winamacpowershow.com/ for more information.

Kent

Hi All. I finally have gotten all 166 pictures I took resized and uploaded Here It was a very good show and there were a lot of very fine looking IH farm tractors and Cub Cadets there, including a twin engine Original that used a single carb.

Kent

Hi Charlie. No problem. The only bad part about the show is that for reasons I couldn't control I was not able to clean and take up my dad's 1206. Although I'm a "green" guy, I like all old tractors. I here that there is suppose to be a Red Power Roundup at Laporte, IN in 2010, which is only about an hour or so north of me. And speaking of tractors, the pictures of the 560 Farmall with the dry aircleaner on top of the hood is of a tractor with the factory Sol-Aire turbo kit that was used on crawlers. My dad's 560 is setup like that, but his aircleaner is down under the fuel tank, just above the T/A housing. You don't see too many 560's like that, although I've seen several with the M&W turbo kit.

Kent

Swiped the better half's car/truck, a friend's trailer, loaded another friends Horse and headed for the Oakley, MI show today. Shrunk a few of my favorite pictures. Anyone in the area, this is a great show and will be on through this Sunday...

129's Horsey friend.....................................Cleanest the 129's been in years..
64027.jpg
64028.jpg

64029.jpg
64030.jpg

64031.jpg
64032.jpg

64033.jpg
64034.jpg

64035.jpg
64036.jpg

64037.jpg
64038.jpg

64039.jpg
64040.jpg

64041.jpg
64042.jpg

64043.jpg
64044.jpg

64045.jpg
64046.jpg

64047.jpg
64048.jpg

64049.jpg
64050.jpg

64051.jpg
64052.jpg

Steam and tractor show in Blanchard michigan this weekend. Always lot's of cub cadet tractors there. Any one from around Michigan going to the show this weekend?

A couple of things here. First one. Does anyone have any information on how the BIG BUD tractor is being taken to the Illinois Farm Progress Show this year? I have a neighbor that can't attend the show however would like to know the routing of the tractor so that he may be able to see it enroute. TIA.

Second item. Our town, Colo Crossroads Festival, CLICK HERE is having their annual celebration. This is the first year for a tractor show. ALL tractors and machinery are welcome and same with ALL garden tractors and attachments. Vintage, Modern, Custom, Antique. Information may be obtained by clicking on the left hand side of the page under events.

Pat Zeroth is in charge and for those wishing to ask him more about things just e:mail me (E;mail address in profile) and I'll give put you in touch with him. Anyone registering beforehand from what I've heard will be automatically registered to be in the parade. The time for the show is confusing and that will be taken care of. Pat is also considering at the end of the show a "Cruise Around Colo" with all the garden tractors.

I'm going to try and have Angel's Cub Cadet ready for its debut.

Back