• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Tires/Dash tin 1450/arm rests

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if not just ship them cheap as you can. Give me your address. Is a check OK?
if not just ship them cheap as you can. Give me your address. Is a check OK?
Steven - I’ll check on shipping by Tuesday - see what I can do - not sure about Greyhound?
Check would be fine.
Address is:
Skip Kmitch
503 53rd Ave SE
St. Cloud, MN 56304

Stephen Novick
3407 Skylark Drive
Gibsonia Pa. 15044
Thanks
Steven - couple things - I’m assuming you saw the dash decal is 1250, not 1450?
We do have a bus freighter drop off in town - just found out. You need to tell me where to ship to - address, zip etc. I’m guessing it’ll ship to bus station?
Was told there are several PA locations? Not sure what they are?
Let me know ok? Thanks
Skip

Steven - couple things - I’m assuming you saw the dash decal is 1250, not 1450?
We do have a bus freighter drop off in town - just found out. You need to tell me where to ship to - address, zip etc. I’m guessing it’ll ship to bus station?
Was told there are several PA locations? Not sure what they are?
Let me know ok? Thanks
Skip
Steven - doesn’t look like this will work. Too much for shipping - about $82 by bus and looks like about $95 by UPS. Skip

OK Skip. Wow. Really appreciate all you have done. Just need tires. And your to far. And that Dash is perfect. But wrong # . I’m Sorry now I wasted your time. Just not worth that damn shipping. Skip you can repost the sale. Thanks again.

OK Skip. Wow. Really appreciate all you have done. Just need tires. And your to far. And that Dash is perfect. But wrong # . I’m Sorry now I wasted your time. Just not worth that damn shipping. Skip you can repost the sale. Thanks again.
Sorry it didn’t work - good luck with your search! Skip

Skip, I sent you a PM yesterday regarding the arm rests. Didn't get a response, so I thought I'd check to make sure you saw it. Kent Williams

If you click on the small envelope near the upper right of your screen, I believe that will bring you to your PMs.

Thanks so much for the tires and armrests Skip. Was great visiting with a fellow Cub enthusiast, especially one so close.

Latest posts

Back