• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties

Time Stamp

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

smjohnson

displayname
Steven M Johnson
582 plow tractor post, has a time stamp of Today at 1:46 PM ( digger ), both of us are in the Central time zone. Time here when I view this post was 10:30 am this morning?.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
582 plow tractor post, has a time stamp of Today at 1:46 PM ( digger ), both of us are in the Central time zone. Time here when I view this post was 10:30 am this morning?.
1570551332725.png
:p :p

snicklas

displayname
Scott Nicklas
I noticed while I was updating my profile, there is a time zone setting in there. I set mine to eastern (since I’m in Indiana). My clock says 12:55PM

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
1570554055942.png

The time setting has a pull down to pick your time zone.

Go to your member name, then Preferences and you will see Time zone at top of that page. It is a VERY GOOD idea to check the whole Preferences lists of things to customize.

smjohnson

displayname
Steven M Johnson
Digger, I had a valid question on why the time differed in the post. So what do you do is make fun of my post. If this is the way Admins right going to treat people , I can always go to ****** site and be treat
like I don’t know anything . Plus there are a lot site’s I can go to

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
Digger, I had a valid question on why the time differed in the post. So what do you do is make fun of my post. If this is the way Admins right going to treat people , I can always go to ****** site and be treat
like I don’t know anything . Plus there are a lot site’s I can go to
Hey smjohnson, the guys here goof around with each other and he was just treating you as he would his buddies here. He did not mean to be unwelcoming.
Why don't you poke around in the technical areas, and I think you'll fit in just fine. Just remember, a lot of these fellows are like garage buddies, just hassling each other in good fun.

mfrade

displayname
Mike Frade
Nobody was making fun of you smj, this site is just 3 days old and the mods are super busy right now.
Relax and the details will get ironed out.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
1. I don't need anyone explaining me to anyone!
2. I've been around a LONG time and can't say as I ever had anyone react to a joke post like that.
3. Anytime the new owners don't like what I do or say, all they gotta do is boot my A$$, Not a problem with me, either way!
3. I'll leave it at that, cause no one would like what I would truly like to say!

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
Oh bother. Digger, don't you dare go anywhere, I'll chase you down. 🚙 (me in my little blue car chasing you down.)