• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Thresherman Park 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfunk

displayname
Paul E. Funk
I'll post pictures here for the local show. I assume this is more appropriate than the Main Forum. It looks a little suspicious, but my camera battery really did go dead just as I was finishing taking pictures of my stuff and before I could get pictures of everyone else. By tomorrow most everyone else will be gone.

Here's the stuff on my first trailer. It was all company manufactured.

326277.jpg

326278.jpg

326279.jpg

I messed up and didn't get one picture. I couldn't figure out how to edit the post, so here it is.

326281.jpg

All the attachments and Cub Cadets are "permanently" mounted on the trailer. As Paul T. mentioned on the main Forum, several people actually commented they liked the equipment up where they could see it.

326283.jpg

326284.jpg

326285.jpg

My second trailer contains all the equipment that I've "manufactured".

326287.jpg

326288.jpg

326289.jpg

326290.jpg

The only piece of equipment we unloaded was Artie. We took Artie to the show on a smaller trailer and unloaded.

326296.jpg

Back