• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Thoughts on a dethatcher

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few hundred thousand, give or take a few thousand. Also, I suppose it depends on if I count the scanned pages of manuals and brochures, that could add a bunch more.

I'm not so sure I have that much effect on the world. Perhaps a little effect on the IH Cub Cadet world, but beyond that, pffft.

I'm not so sure I have that much effect on the world. Perhaps a little effect on the IH Cub Cadet world, but beyond that, pffft.
ZomboMeme 29042021174759.jpg

Used that awful green colored thing to move the rake out of the pole barn so I could load it onto my trailer to haul home to use to prep an area for over seeding. I do have to say that this loader tractor sure comes in handy. Also used it to move the 62" deck from the pole barn so I could install it on my mom's X585 (no photos) and moved one of my wife's kayaks out of the pole barn to the trailer.

Yard Rake_Loader.jpg

Kayak Loader.jpg

Used that awful green colored thing to move the rake out of the pole barn so I could load it onto my trailer to haul home to use to prep an area for over seeding. I do have to say that this loader tractor sure comes in handy. Also used it to move the 62" deck from the pole barn so I could install it on my mom's X585 (no photos) and moved one of my wife's kayaks out of the pole barn to the trailer.

View attachment 143360

View attachment 143361

OMG! Kraig, you sure you don't need therapy now after being on a GREEN tractor? You poor man!
lol
What's the chunk of steel that's standing up straight on the LH loader mount? The left overs of a cab?

I have to admit, no matter what colour, a loader is the cats azz to have around!

LOL, I think I'll be OK.

That chunk of steel is a ROPS, there's one on each side, just an extension of the loader mounting uprights. Here it is hauling my 54" mower deck. I bought the pallet forks for use on the big JD 5210 when I had to move a ten cord semi load of 8' firewood logs. They are amazingly handy to have, I use them all the time on both loaders.

3_JD-X585_01a.jpg

Loaders and QA buckets/forks......life savers. Tooth bar for the loader bucket is a close second (these little guys can use the extra "dig")

Back