• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Thought I might share a new Pup picture

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smart Pup... wants them FRESH! :groupwave: Mine has been barred from the blueberry field! For the same reason(s).. he ate so many his poop was blue... and a lot of non ripe ones too! Won't be long and he'll start going for the cranberries, but to many will make him sick. He didn't learn that in time last year. :feint:

I used to grow tomatoes on my deck. My problem wasn't the pets, it was the squirrels. As soon as the tomatoes started to turn color the tree-rats would pick the tomato. They then had the nerve to sit on the deck railing eating the tomato. I know this because they would leave the remains of the tomato sitting on the deck railing- just the stem. I had planted probably 6-8 plants of different varieties, cherry, beefsteak, yellow, heirloom, etc. I think all toll, we got maybe a half a dozen red tomatoes that summer. They never touched the yellow tomatoes though, don't know why. I learned my lesson, the next summer I only grew yellow tomatoes on the deck.

Don

Crazy cat has no fear lol
FCB715EB-A22E-4596-83E0-01CBC39AAFD0.jpeg

Put that raccoon to work greasing tractors.

Back