Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Thought I might share a new Pup picture

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

mfrade

displayname
Mike Frade
Smart Pup... wants them FRESH! :groupwave: Mine has been barred from the blueberry field! For the same reason(s).. he ate so many his poop was blue... and a lot of non ripe ones too! Won't be long and he'll start going for the cranberries, but to many will make him sick. He didn't learn that in time last year. :feint:

Don McKee

displayname
ddmckee54
I used to grow tomatoes on my deck. My problem wasn't the pets, it was the squirrels. As soon as the tomatoes started to turn color the tree-rats would pick the tomato. They then had the nerve to sit on the deck railing eating the tomato. I know this because they would leave the remains of the tomato sitting on the deck railing- just the stem. I had planted probably 6-8 plants of different varieties, cherry, beefsteak, yellow, heirloom, etc. I think all toll, we got maybe a half a dozen red tomatoes that summer. They never touched the yellow tomatoes though, don't know why. I learned my lesson, the next summer I only grew yellow tomatoes on the deck.

Don

jkoenig

displayname
Jim Koenig Halfway between Harvester, MO and Cadet, MO
Put that raccoon to work greasing tractors.

Latest posts