• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Things that Kill my Cub time.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TTKMCT,

Spent all day replacing door and window seals in my S-10 because of a rock my mower threw through the driver's side window.
The old seals were hard and brittle. I had to dig them out piece by piece. Still waiting on the window.
truck1.jpg
truck2.jpg

Last edited:
Took about all day, but it was finger lickin' good! ;)
Wow! Looks good! I have the same type of smoker. I usually use my smoker on the weekends! It’s a stress reliever for me! I also made a hanging rack out of rebar, and hanging hooks out of stainless steel welding rods!
BF45B3E3-EA8B-4EAC-B427-276899FD72D4.jpeg
C38CCCC9-ACE2-434F-81F1-43ABDB007A39.jpeg
88D1385B-9DFC-4BAD-8951-F363FE61EF2B.jpeg

BF45B3E3-EA8B-4EAC-B427-276899FD72D4.jpeg
C38CCCC9-ACE2-434F-81F1-43ABDB007A39.jpeg
88D1385B-9DFC-4BAD-8951-F363FE61EF2B.jpeg

Attachments

• 6A73FCCD-276E-44ED-85D0-BD417C91B1D7.jpeg
    6A73FCCD-276E-44ED-85D0-BD417C91B1D7.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 321
Howdy Everyone. It's been a long time since I've posted. Between two knee replacements and having to move into an apartment. Well... life sometimes takes unexpected different paths. My oldest son has my Cub Cadets. My Grandson has Clarence the Cub Cadet (102). Anyway..... I need to ask a favor. Justin's working a lot of overtime so he can't help me. I need the model number of a 15U for the narrow frame Cub Cadets. It's for a project that I am working on. The particular tractor is a 1968 Model 125 Hydrostatic. A big TIA!!!

Good to hear from you again!
Are you referring to a mowing deck model/serial # for a narrow frame? If so, I could look tomorrow if someone doesn't have one handy.

Marlin - Great to see your name pop up around here again! I thought 15U is the model number of the hydrostatic transmission pump/motor unit? Of course, I know nothing about narrow frames, so I'm likely way off base. But welcome back.

Marlin, good to see you posting! I checked my TC-113 parts manual but it doesn't list a part number for the U15 hydrostatic pump. Not sure where I would find the part number.

Howdy Everyone. It's been a long time since I've posted. Between two knee replacements and having to move into an apartment. Well... life sometimes takes unexpected different paths. My oldest son has my Cub Cadets. My Grandson has Clarence the Cub Cadet (102). Anyway..... I need to ask a favor. Justin's working a lot of overtime so he can't help me. I need the model number of a 15U for the narrow frame Cub Cadets. It's for a project that I am working on. The particular tractor is a 1968 Model 125 Hydrostatic. A big TIA!!!

Hi. Don't know if this will help, but I have the Sundstrand Manual and it refers to a U-Type pump thusly:

1623753150971.png

I have that manual as well, (Series 70/15 Series) I looked at it late last night. Not sure which of those it might be. Marlin used to work for Sundstrand/Sauer/Danfoss (not sure what it was called when Marlin worked there, Marlin?) so he might be able to figure it out from that.

Howdy again Everyone. I can't remember if there is a serial number and model number I. D. tag on the pump somewhere. It's the actual BDU 15U complete pump assembly. Since there are/were many different shaft sizes available and different trunion orientation plus rotation thus each different model should have an I. D. Tag on it. Justin is 140 miles away and I am working mandatory six day weeks. I any non-ported Hydro from a wide or narrow frame would help immensely. By removing the tunnel cover on a wide frame I am thinking that the ID Tag should be visible.

Just found this picture on Ebay.... hope it helps for location.

Attachments

• BDU !5U Serial and Model number ID Tag.jpg
    BDU !5U Serial and Model number ID Tag.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Here's the plate that's on one of my 125 hydrostatic pumps. I assume the model is 90-1006. :drool2:

125 Hydro _Plate_01.jpg

125 Hydro _Plate_02.jpg

Marlin,
Great to see you back in the game!
I have a rear end out of a 125 sitting here you can have for free!
Figure out a way to get it is all.
Where are you calling home these days??
FWIW, feature tractor at Albert City this year is IH and related equipment and they are hosting
Iowa Chapter #5.
I will be there w/equipment for sure Aug 12-15
Maybe I will see your smiling face there as well??

Back