• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Things that Kill my Cub time.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfrade

displayname
Mike Frade
I guess the archive got me!

Sorry if I'm late Kraig. Here's the car that the stroker motor will go in this winter. And yes, that's me an a niece from California also.

249741.jpg

David, it came from Blains farm and fleet and they got it for my birthday this year,

and here is a photo with the puzzle energy sources you mentioned

249749.jpg

We finally finished our puzzle and found two pieces missing, I emailed the Comapny (KARMIN Puzzles) and asked if it was possible that they were not in box or did I lose them.

They emailed me back and asked which puzzle I had.

Then I get this box in the mail with a letter that they did not have my single puzzle available so they sent me this.
happy.gif

Good Company KARMIN

253052.jpg

253053.jpg

253054.jpg

253055.jpg

253056.jpg

253057.jpg

Mike F, dont know what kind of car that pretty blue baby is, but it is really sweet.~!

Jeff B, wow that was nice of the company to send you a different puzzle. At least they seem to care about the consumer, by providing some conselation if they couldnt tend to the original bleep of 2 missing pieces. That has to be a real bummer.?

Cathleen
angel.gif

Cathleen it worked out well for me, They did not have my puzzle by itself so they sent me the entire IH 4 puzzle collection which included my original one and 3 others.

You dont have to worry about losing the pieces either! I got it in 17...

22 minutes for me and yes no lost pieces

Thanks Mike F, for letting me know what kind of car your blue beauty is..

Cathleen

This is a good example of why you need more than 1 cub with attachments. I could have been on my cub if it wasn't taken apart.
254465.jpg

Going here can take up some time:
http://www.flightradar24.com/
It's a flight tracker and a heck of map once you get used to it. Now you can tell who's making those contrails, where they're coming from and going to, what type of plane it is ... and almost hone in on someone's home site with some clicking and scrolling.
happy.gif

Keep at it, you'll learn. Kinda like kicking around this Forum.
happy.gif

Take the wife's 782 out for a day of plowing just for the fun of it. Get the plow and the tractor all working together real nice and let the wife take over(her tractor remember). She makes a few rounds and starts having a good time when she stops to talk to me for a minute. It was right about that moment that the blue smoke starts to roll out of the front of her little Cub. We get it shut down and pulled the covers off and Blam O. The front seal under the fly wheel looks to have given away, oil every where. Well looks like I'll be pulling the motor out.
facepalm.gif
Things that kill my Cub time. At least I get to work on a Cub.

Back