• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

the Safety gas cans, pain

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those days are gone to Harry. It's the new I could care less, as long as I can get what I want, at the price I want, when I want generation. (y)
No worries though, we were here long before they came along and we'll be here long after they are gone. You know the routine!:roflol:

Funny thing is, I just looked and over the years, between the funnels and the vent caps, I've sent out over 14,000 pieces for FREE!
And out of that number, about 300 said thanks, so that tell's ya something doesn't it.:cubwinker:
And some of us Digger went that route cause we either weren't in the forum yet or were new and just hadn't" gotten" it yet

I also enjoyed the cow tails I received with an order and the gas can vent that came in another order went right into a newer 5 gallon can I had in the garage. The other great thing about ordering from Charlie is that I don't think there are too many places out there that can get a product shipped out that quick to me and his prices are hard to beat and you know it's going to be the correct part and not some cheaper version. I have probably ordered more in parts than I paid for my 129 to begin with and I know I'm not done with it yet. Especially once winter arrives a few months from now and I have to get it ready again for snow duty and find more issues that need attention. I don't want to imagine what it would have taken to find some of the parts I have needed if it weren't for cub cadet specialties.
And YES,that stuff is delivered fast!

I call those Cowtails "Digger's Dynamo Pills". Sometimes I'm tuckered out and have a little left to do. (but I don't want to take time to make a sandwich) 2 or 3 Cowtails later and that last 1/4 acre is done and tractor parked!

Those days are gone to Harry. It's the new I could care less, as long as I can get what I want, at the price I want, when I want generation. (y)
No worries though, we were here long before they came along and we'll be here long after they are gone. You know the routine!:roflol:

Funny thing is, I just looked and over the years, between the funnels and the vent caps, I've sent out over 14,000 pieces for FREE!
And out of that number, about 300 said thanks, so that tell's ya something doesn't it.:cubwinker:
And here I thought they were in with my pulleys by mistake..."I was like, well lucky me - I know what these are for!" 😁
Thanks much for them (y)(y)

Go online and look for gas spouts -they sell kits with the vents and normal spouts -I have several! I think they were from EZ-pour?
Yes, EZ-Pour.
I remember when the local auto parts store first got them. The sign said "Not for dispensing petroleum products, for water can use only".
riiiiight.jpg

And here I thought they were in with my pulleys by mistake..."I was like, well lucky me - I know what these are for!" 😁
Thanks much for them (y)(y)
Digger
Sorry for no thank you but a day or two after opening my package from CCS your vent showed up to the table. I did not know where it came from or what it was.
Think my wife trashed it . Would have been nice to know what it was.
But thanks anyway.

Digger
Sorry for no thank you but a day or two after opening my package from CCS your vent showed up to the table. I did not know where it came from or what it was.
Think my wife trashed it . Would have been nice to know what it was.
But thanks anyway.
I’m with you. I’ve ordered multiple times with Charlie and didn’t know what the hell those yellow things were. Ohh well. Maybe on my next order get one.

Back