• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

The revival of another Cub Cadet 126

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Jeff. Authentically the fins were painted. As a matter of fact the entire engine was assembled and then repainted and even a small area of the head was painted where it was exposed. You can see the evidence in the picture below. How many Harley shovelheads have you seen with bare fins? Of course it will burn off but not instantly. This one actually had a lot of the paint still on the fins when I found it. It was just attached to the rust underneath. LOL I don't think it would have looked too nice in the showroom with bare fins.
happy.gif

241305.jpg

Thanks for correcting me on the painted fins, I thought about it after my time had expired to change my post
bash.gif

I am on my eight out of 16 straight days at work and my mind was fuzzy.......

Newbie here, I have some questions about a cub cadet 1015 transaxle. 920-016, where should I be posting my questions.

Thanks...Greg

Gregory: You should post about your Model 1015 in the Lawn Tractor section; and
WELCOME.gif
to the Forum.
groupwave.gif

Edit: What Frank said (I left the page up for while before responding to your query).

Latest posts

Back