• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

The day finally came!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim, The 882D is the same tractor. Just yellow and white. They only made them in 1984 where as the red ones were built 84 and 85. I've always wondered, how many were built.

Jim H.
Like Melody said, they re one in the same.
Both diagrams are in the wiring diagram section though.
284095.jpg

Most definitely one in the same.

I have 2 pieces of literature from 1984, both shot at a college in OH, one of red 782 and one of yellow 882.

I'll see if I can scan them......

IH and CCC versions of 1st diesel, 782 and 882. Covers of literature from 1984.

284105.jpg

284106.jpg

Same guy, same pose, same boots, same setting.....

Neat pics only the 782 in ther big picture is just a plain 782 and not a diesel.

Look closely at the bottom pic, with the big diesel muffler on the side.............wouldn't have posted if there wasn't a diesel on it

Paul Bell

greenthumb.gif
I would love to have your permission to use that poster. I might not have put it as nice as you have lol. But man I hate it when a refurb is work done to make the tractor what I think it needs for my self to use. I realy don`t care if it is 100 % correct. (and never will )

Paul,
Although said a whole lot better than the plain English I would have used. But stated the same none the less. Thank you. May I make a copy of that? Thanks Jim

Hey Jim,

I tried to email you about the lift cylinder, but it was sent back. Let me know your new email if you still need one.

Jim H, Donald T,
Yes, as long as it is for your own use, and not to be sold.

Paul Bell
I would love to get that framed for my shop and now will. Do you have a good copy with no back ground you could send to my email ? I would thank you for letting me have that poster in my shop. Thanks a bunch
ihrotate.gif

Don T, that is a sign that I stick in the ground in front of my show display tractors. I may have a cleaner version but I will have to find it. Kraig may have a better/cleaner copy because it has been posted before.

Just a update. Due to things outta my control I haven't had time to work on or even look @ the 782d. Its starting to look like I may have to sell it. Long story but my wife had to have emergency surgery Tuesday evening. Wait and see I guess. Jim

Back