• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Thank you for allowing me to join the forum. I recently was given 2- Cub Cadet Garden Tractors (a 124 and a 102) one running and one not but close.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum Chris. Congrats on your 2 Cub Cadets. By chance can you post a photo or two of your tractors?

This is my International Harvester 124 Cub Cadet Riding Lawn Tractor motor has been rebuilt low hours everything works great been well maintained and serviced it's whole life runs like a New one and it's for sale anyone interested,?

Attachments

• IMG_20221002_172455448_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221002_172455448_HDR.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 0
Was wondering if you could tell me if I have to change this whole part or can I just change the shot bearing in it
It is on the front of a 1969 international Harvester 124 engine and where can I get another bearing For it Auto part store??
Thank you and God Bless You

Attachments

• IMG_20221014_110901050_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221014_110901050_HDR.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Terry,
That front pto needs to be totally rebuilt. You might want to do a search on rebuilding a pto in the FAQ section. You are also going to need a button for the pto engage lever as well.

Terry,
That front pto needs to be totally rebuilt. You might want to do a search on rebuilding a pto in the FAQ section. You are also going to need a button for the pto engage lever as well.
Where does the button
I do have a long lever on the right side of the tractor that raises and lowers the deck with a button on top of it

Back