• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Texas State totally shut down

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They asked the founder of Dubai, Sheikh Rashid, about the future of his country, and he said: ′′ My grandfather was on a camel, my father was on a camel, I'm in Mercedes, my son is on Land Rover, And my grandson is going to be from Land Rover, but my great grandson will be back on a camel..."
Why is that?
Tough times create strong men, strong men create easy times. Easy times create weak men, weak men create tough times."
Many won't understand but you have to raise warriors, not parasites..."

North Anna has two Westinghouse pressurized water reactors producing about 900 MW each . The lake was built to provide cooling water for the reactors operation . If my memory is correct your Co Op ( REC ) owners a percentage of the plant . In the lake Anna dam there is a 1 MW hydro unit that puts power in the grid . I lived 15 miles from there when it was built and worked there during construction and later.
Hydro is great if you have enough fall in elevation .
Hydro is good/bad....It's good for many.It's way too expensive for one...I have a river 175 ft from my home and have studied hydro..The cost is horrible unless you're looking at a 30 yr payback....When the new auto batteries start showing up in scrap yards there may be more and better storage available. To get to 220 volts for water pumps etc. might still be a while. On a personal level the economics are terrible unless you're an engineer with access to some fine converters cheap....Yes, I can have 12 v lights all day but...

Latest posts

Back