• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Testing

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atester

Just testing the functioning.

DB07E7BC-4FB8-4C1A-BE6B-7F3E9CC4291A.jpeg

Good morning Gents! It has been too long since I’ve been on here. The emails indicating some major upgrades to the site piqued my interest. I like what I see so far...
735774CA-B0E9-4F7A-8F07-18906F9DA2BB.jpeg

Wow! A LOT more user friendly to add photos especially from my mobile device. The Stertz gang is doing well and everyone is growing quickly. For those of you who remember who I am, Caleb is now mid teens and taller than myself! Looking forward to the plowing season...

Back