• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Terry & Chris Busch's Dad Passed Friday night

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
His dad was planning on driving down Saturday morning for plow day. Terry received a phone call at about 8:00 Friday night, right after he left Travis's. He walked into the hospital that night and shortly there after suffered a heart attack. It turned out that the heart attack was fatal.

Terrys dad was a great guy and it was a pleasure to have visited with him at PD last Spring. He really enjoyed the PD events, sigh!
54959.jpg

Terry - Sorry to hear that man, I know you'll feel lost without him. Remember the good times.

Terry, Chris, sorry to hear about your father. I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Terry & Chris, I'm shocked and sadened to hear about the loss of your father. I had just now added over in the pd thread a couple more photos of your outfit that I took of you late Friday night just before you left. I second what Ken & Kraig said...

Back