• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Swaping engines

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16417513567064654613713983070938.jpg

Ummm Why do you need starting fluid??
Best to leave that crap on the shelf.
If it won't start with a little squirt of gas, something else is amiss.
If you static timed it while it was out, it will start if it has fuel.

did it run before ?
spark ? bad plug ?
if spark. carb is acting up. pull bowl see if gas is flowing. if so . carb needs cleaning ?
from the image above. the sparkulator hose looks ruff.
if no spark double check points. clean and gap.
make sure the coil isnt choked with the clamp. seen a few where the owner. tighten so much on the clamp holding coil. it bent the can and started a rust hole. coil no good. if bent or dented.

as johnny 5 would say. need input input johnny 5 alive hahhaa

Great news Gage! Good work.

lets see some photos of the ole girl . or vid of her running.. i have cabin fever lol help a guy out hahhah

We have 10 inches coming tomorrow
ok i dont feel so bad now lol .. stay safe . looks like a farm so iam sure you have big boy toys to clean driveways..

i watch ryan hall yall on you tubbers.. he seems to be closet to what happens with weather. your storm is heading this way monday.

Back