• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Super Fast Cub

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtatchell

displayname
graeme k tatchell
This is a GMH stable car (Holden, pity it’s not a Mustang) in OZ big race, Bathurst 1000, at Bathurst, NSW, Australia this weekend, 18th October 2020 for V8 Supercars, 1,000 Km. 161 laps of 6.2 km. Specially trimmed & equipped mountain road circuit isolated for the weekend.

Attachments

• hazelwoodboys.jpg
    hazelwoodboys.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 332
What the?????

It looks to me like it's on a grass race track, generally used by horses.

I don't see a mowing deck Quick Attach bracket. :roflol:

😄 grass is for show pics.Circuit is Bitumen (not sure what you guys call that).
Saw CC car on t.v. in practice earlier today off road caught in sand trap. Later doing about 300 kms/ hr down conrod straight.

😄 grass is for show pics.Circuit is Bitumen (not sure what you guys call that).

I was wondering were the mower deck was mounted? ;<)

By the way here in the U.S., we normal just call bitumen 'Asphalt'. My dad ran an asphalt plant back in the 1980's and had to be certified by the state. The course was for "Bituminous Concrete".

There's a long queue for that Kraig 😁.
The mower deck mounts have been replaced with recovery hooks I think.
Yesterday in practice the CC car times were at one stage about 8 of 25.

Grid positions for tomorrow's big race
1. Mustang
2. GM
3. Mustang
4. Mustang

17 (of 25 low number this year) CC car.
Anything can happen in long race.

Lap 52 of 161 Car 14 CC smashed itself on concrete wall. No one hurt. Only driver pride $.
No more mowing track.

Oh well. All over.
Mustang came 2nd. But won the Championship for the lovely year. 🤣🙂

Back