• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Super cub 1872 for sale

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpaxhia

displayname
Jon Paxhia
I thinking of selling my 1872 super cub, it has around 1500 hrs on the tractor, th engine is unknown hours since the original blew and I replaced it( not from me I bought it that way), it has 60” haben deck, and a 3 point with pto shield but no pto. Everything runs as it should deck is solid could use paint on deck. Pics to follow, I’m thinking around $2500 obo or trade for jet ski, I’m near pavilion ny 14525. If interested let me know. Also have a 169 with 42” and 48” decks and 42” snowblower I may consider selling.

I am in no need (nor can I afford) a super, but I do know where Pavilion NY is and I travel through there multiple times a week. Best of luck with selling it!

Jpaxhia,
I'm in Eastern NY and in need of a Haban deck. Please let me know if you would sell the deck separately. I would be very interested.

I thinking of selling my 1872 super cub, it has around 1500 hrs on the tractor, th engine is unknown hours since the original blew and I replaced it( not from me I bought it that way), it has 60” haben deck, and a 3 point with pto shield but no pto. Everything runs as it should deck is solid could use paint on deck. Pics to follow, I’m thinking around $2500 obo or trade for jet ski, I’m near pavilion ny 14525. If interested let me know. Also have a 169 with 42” and 48” decks and 42” snowblower I may consider selling.

Attachments

• 3E4E53A3-1463-470C-8BC2-220D4760BFD2.jpeg
    3E4E53A3-1463-470C-8BC2-220D4760BFD2.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 259
Oh I don’t know hadn’t really thought of a price, i have a qa42 snowthower, a 42” and 48” deck for it. What do you think a price would be?

Latest posts

Back