• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

spring

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 105 does not use that spring according to my parts book. #5 is used on a Original, 70, 100, 71 72.

Last edited:
I had a 122 one time that had a tension spring connected between the PTO handle and the front of the dash pedestal. I seem to recall they had drilled a small hole in the handle to connect the spring. It was kind of a novel idea. It kept the handle from vibrating and sorta flopping around when it was in the forward/engaged position. Not something I necessarily recommend, just something I had seen.

Back