• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Spring Valley, MN Tractor Show..7/15-7/16

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Going on NOW!!
I'm here w/4 Cubs on set-up day.
Already 24 of 'em here not counting mine.
Lots to see & do, plenty of shade to cool off under.
Temps in the 60's to-nite!!
Come on down!!
306704.jpg

David S. Nice display. And I'm working today and tomorrow mowing lawns.

I brought 4 Cubs, the ones in the foreground.
The 126 w/cultivator, An 'O' w/BB-36 thrower, the 100 w/M59 shredder and the 882 w/cat 0, sleeve hitch adaptor w/10" Brinly.

Dave that looks like a really nice show. I wish I could make it. Please post a few more pics if you have time!

David, I just missed you on Saturday afternoon before the races! Very nice collection!
306927.jpg

I LOVE my Cubs.....but....
for me.......
THIS was the star of the Spring Valley show this past weekend!! I could sit and look at this all day!!
Produced in '74 &'75, there were only around 250 built! Powered by a big Cummins & 15sp gearbox and sporting air ride suspension,this unit has been modified with the addition of the large rear window common in the 1959 Dodge Sweptline 1/2 ton pick-ups.
Imagine this rig in Federal Yellow w/matching trailer full of vintage Cubs headed to a show!!
Yeah, Schwandt.....dream on!!!

306954.jpg

306955.jpg

Here's the 126 at it's 1st time out.
AND.....I scored a mate for it on the way home in the way of a 147 w/deck and QA42!
Maybe I'll start a thread for it when I get it picked up next month while at the IHC Chapter 5 summer show in Cedar Falls Antique Acres.

306956.jpg

Thanks for the Pics Dave! There are some really sharp machines in there. I like that modified "O"--lots of bling. I'm gonna be picking up a highly modified 107 next month that will look a little like that machine. I guess we will both have to start a thread. I'm planning to build mine into a dedicated plow tractor for Caleb--that way he can modify it to his tastes and we can keep his Cub-Z stock when we restore it next fall. I'm assuming you plan to do a stock restore on your soon to be acquired 147?

That is a sharp diesel truck!

My pleasure, Josh!
Stock restore for the 147 for sure,
What's up at your place this summer/fall?
Do I need to keep an eye open on this thread for doins'??

I'll certainly keep you in the loop! I'll be sure to start a thread for the Farm day at Bob's. It will likely be the first Saturday in August. Unfortunately, they don't lock in the date. It is more based on the readiness of the grain to be threshed than anything else. I haven't spoken with Roger yet, but I'm guessing he'll be willing to host another fall GT plow day. I'll make sure that it doesn't interfere with BPD X because I'm planning to head down to Peoria myself come the end of October!

Latest posts

Back