• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Spring Plow Day 17

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
The old pages got sent to the vault by accident. It's my fault!
bash.gif

150644.jpg

150645.jpg

150646.jpg

Does anyone know who these plow happy people are and what is up with those spinners

Brad D.
That BIG GOOFY lookin guy in the middle pic, next to the 782D with the wheel spinners is Andy Van Wettering.
Those where an invention of his and are actually kinda cool IMHO.
beer2.gif

Leave it to you Charlie to mess things up, just because you had to stay home and play in the snow this year!!!

Bradley D. The second set of pictures, third pic down, guy on the Yard Farmer/Cub Cadet is Mike Caruth from Nevada, Iowa.

Brad, the Cubs and wagon in the middle photo belong to Terry Busch, the Cubs in the bottom photo belong to Bob Hafften. Not sure who that custom one in the top photo belongs to???

That hit and miss custom is owned by someone up by Osage, Iowa.

150762.jpg
Mark Martino from Plato Center,Illinois
150763.jpg
I swear Ive seen this gentleman at Blunier's PD?

Brian, Did you gen any specs on the last picture, the one with the hood up, I would liket to know what that thing really is......

Back