• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

SPRING IS HERE!!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a better pic with the solar lights she has thru there,looks really nice at night
28256.jpeg

This is a better pic with the solar lights she has thru there,looks really nice at nightView attachment 149180
I lost my wonderful wife 13 yrs ago and these pics reminded me how much she loved flowers..Every spring since I look fwd to the daffodils and tulips she planted,they still grow well...

Bass season in your area? It's year round here. There is a trout season in the mountains of NC and in Va.

In Michigan, bass, pike, walleye, pretty much any sport fish, has a season for keeping them. Catch and immediate release is open year round. But the state is extremely goofy on the regulations. It is mainly to keep fisherman from targeting and keeping spawning fish. Some years we still have ice when the season opens. Some lakes open later than others, depending on average spawning season. I hate trying to decifer the rules, but such is life. I just try to do things properly, and accept the consequences if they tell me I'm not. I haven't fished much in lower Michigan, except lake st claire, but that lake is awesome as well! Probably one of the best small mouth lakes in the country. I make 2-3 trips a year down there.

There is a daily limit on bass around here. It is either 5 or 7. In private farm ponds it's all you can catch! :errrr:

Sprin is time for new life.
Son Russell spotted this little guy in his timber this afternoon
Amazing how they lay still when they are that young. You pic looks identical to one I took years ago. Drove up thru high grass to a fence in my larger tractor. Lowered the bucket, shut the tractor off and when hopping down outbid the cab, a little guy like yours was lying about 2 inches from my tire. He never moved... He was between the bucket and the tire.

Hope he makes it ok.
Had a couple of birds that looked like some type of swallow starting to build a nest near my back door. Sunday evening a hawk got one of them. Still bothers me. :(

Back