• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

spindle belt

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a 42" cut, the spindle belt would be p/n: IH-477599-R2, which is 1/2" x 77".

Charlie, good point, the other belts might soon need to be replaced as well.
IH_Thumbs_UP_WHITE-SMALL.jpg

Thanks, digger and kraig for the help.
And yes, i will keep the link just in case.
FYI it is a 104.

OK - I went to FAQ and it shows both the 1/2x77 and 3/8x81.
Anybody know which one works?

Looks to me like 3/8 x 81 is the PTO belt, and 1/2 x 77 is the spindle belt.

Hey Charlie and Kraig - I noticed that sometimes when you open the Belts FAQ pages the headings (Models, Generator/Misc, PTO, Spindle) sometimes get skewed. It seems to depend on the width of your monitor and width you have the page set when it is open.

Sometimes if I look at it in a narrow format, (about 11" across) the PTO heading will move under Model, and the Spindle heading will move under Generator/Misc.

On the other hand, if I spread the page open (about 19" across) the PTO heading will be above the 2nd column the same column as the Generator/Misc., and the Spindle heading will be above the 3rd column, and there will be no heading above the 4th column.

I think this is how/why some people get confused. They are looking at it in a width that skews the headings to the wrong columns.

Maybe Kraig has a method to fix the headings so they move along with the width of the columns, as you change the width of the page.

Back