• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Somedays the windshield...........somedays the bug...

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Armbruster

IHCC Supporter
displayname
DontknowJack
So I have a bad habit of everything needs a nickname. Rusty is my truck Bitty is the little woman's Jeep and unless somebody comes up with something else our new to us Grand Cherokee is Phyliss. I have officially named the 107 Master, as in Master Locks. This thing is locked up tighter than a bull's a$$ at fly time. Engine's locked up. 🙄 Generator is locked up. 😣 Lift bar for the rear lift won't move. 😥 Choke cable won't move. 🤔 Throttle won't move. 😣 Carburetor locked up. :bash: 😫😢😭😑. Kinda awkward for a boat anchor............ We took the Brinly off then started to take rear lift off...........😑 Gotta buy stock in PB Blaster.

Seems like a challenge to me. PB Blaster and some heat can loosen anything up.
Keep us posted.

I think you right. He had two Os and I just couldn't see it. I really only wanted a few parts off of it then get it running and roll it over. Now I am thinking pulling tractor project for somebody. It's pretty complete just locked up everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if the seat did not collapse under my dainty frame. Imagine a seat locked up. If it's going to happen it will happen here. :roflol:

While pondering the How to "Unlock the locktite" take a wander down this video lane, IH feature several times, see about the 6min mark.....

Please click this link:

As always make the video full screen for best viewing!

Back