• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parts For Sale Snow Thrower QA42a for sale.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Trammell

Bought a 1440 Cub built in 1992. Had this thrower on it and I decided to upgrade to a Blower (2 stage) so I removed this one and located a 451 to install. Here it is - for a mere $100 it can be yours. You must pick it up with help - had 4th heart surgery and unable to be much assistance. Located in West Union, Iowa

If interested just post and I will send contact info.

Attachments

• Left side on tractor.jpg
    Left side on tractor.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Right side on tractos.jpg
    Right side on tractos.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Front mounted on tractor.jpg
    Front mounted on tractor.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Unmounted front view.jpg
    Unmounted front view.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Driveshaft mounted on tractor.jpg
    Driveshaft mounted on tractor.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 0
Now it is still warm out and this is the ideal time to make that decision to help throw snow this coming winter. The unit sits out back on concrete awaiting a new home and task ---- price is great and now is the time is you have a wide frame..

Now it is still warm out and this is the ideal time to make that decision to help throw snow this coming winter. The unit sits out back on concrete awaiting a new home and task ---- price is great and now is the time is you have a wide frame..
Bill:

Any chance you've still got that snow blower? I've for a 125, and it looks like this was the blower that fit that tractor.

Aaron

I have one on a 782. Works really well..not sure it will fit on a 125 tho? Wouldn't mind a spare but it will be a while before I would have time to head your way....

For sure, an H-42 Haban unit
Doubt if it will fit an IH Cub
The 1440 was a series 3 CCC machine built from '92-'97
I had one and could never figure out how to mount it on a 1250.

Don't know - however I have a 1992 model of the 1440 and the snow thrower was on it and was working nicely when I took it off. All I can tell you.
I bought a 451 and used kit to mount it and found it was not the correct kit - took some time and work however I installed 2 separate springs, cut off the 3 1/2 on assist spring "pivot" tube and added an electric actuator --- works great.

Confusing to say the least anyway.
On second look, maybe the one I had was different.
I just checked the parts look up and the one I had was for a lawn tractor with a vertical shaft engine.
An H-36. A very complicated and Rube Goldberg looking setup.
I do remember the round ends on it though, that's what caught my eye on yours.
Sorry for the mix up Bill, and I hope you can find a home for yours.

Last edited:
Bought a 1440 Cub built in 1992. Had this thrower on it and I decided to upgrade to a Blower (2 stage) so I removed this one and located a 451 to install. Here it is - for a mere $100 it can be yours. You must pick it up with help - had 4th heart surgery and unable to be much assistance. Located in West Union, Iowa

If interested just post and I will send contact info.
Sold!!!

Back