• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

snow plow

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve,
The 104 is a narrow frame tractor, and the 108 is a wide frame tractor. They use different subframes to mount the snow blade, but yes the snow blade itself and triangle pivot will fit. Lift rod may need to be changed along with the subframe.

I hope this helped. I know it's not what you want to hear, and it may sound like gibberish unless you are familiar enough with these tractors.

Photos would help, and there a numerous threads with comparison photos. I will see if I can find some for you.

short answer, no. Different undercarriage.
The actual plow units are the same though.
The 104 is a narrow frame and the 108 a wide frame.
You will need a wide frame undercarriage to mount that unit on your 108

1639144707914.png

This is the mount for a 104. I can't find a wide frame version, but the rails are closer together at the end away from the blade, and they don't look parallel like these do. They have a sort of "S" bend to them.

Yes. I looked that up, but wanted a photo. The bends seem to show up better in photos. Mounting pins are pointed outward on the wide frames, but some narrow frame units are as well. Clear as mud, right?

Alright, I have braved the frozen tundra under my deck, or at least the dank to balmy land under my deck to snap a photo of a wide frame subframe.

D1968ED6-738B-4277-9FA6-047B631BF12F.jpeg

Looking at it, maybe I was fixated on the bends of the rails because mine are bent more than they should be, or at least one is, but you get the idea, non-parallel. I think the P.O. May have used the Blunier ramming speed technique on the lift rod...

Back