• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Snow plow and mounting hardware

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the 2072 plow system is a bit complicated, a bit uncommon and a bit pricey. it has a lever for moving the plow angle from the driver seat I believe. there is also a power angle option which raises the cost more and you need the aux hydraulic ports on your tractor
if you can forego that option, with a minimal amount of fabricating you can fit a WF or NF plow to your tractor. I recall the only issue was extending the forks for the subframe and making a new lift rod to fit a 2182 from a NF.

90E0E866-57CE-489A-A7FC-F68D273D5D0A.jpeg

It should work on an "82 Series" style garden tractor. The one that we use on our 149 also works just fine on our 782

It would not work on a Super Garden tractor, they use a completely different setup.

Back