• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Snow blade for 582,,, help please

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgraff

displayname
Jason Graff
New member looking for some help. I bought a 582 from a friend this summer and my dad found part of a snow plow at a sale this fall. it is just the blade and what I will call the a frame minus the arm that sticks up for the lift rod. plus I think it was for a narrow fram tractor. I am looking for some help or dimensions as to the rest of the frame work and how it hooks up. I downloaded the manuals for the tractor but it doesn't mention a snow blade. any help would be great. not much money but I have a metal working back ground and equipment. thanks

I'd start with the parts look up link on this site! very helpful identifying parts/and information for ordering/purchasing. Most parts would be available from the sponsors links.

Jason- you will need the U bracket that goes on the lift handle and a wide frame subframe to get the blade to work on the 582. And a helper spring is nice too because them blades do get heavy with the Armstrong Lift!!

thanks hugh. do you know the dimensions for the sub frame and where does the helper spring go?

Back