• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Skid shoes

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beltrack

I guess I knew this day would come, but Cub Cadet no longer carries skid shoes for my snow plow on my 104.

Part # IH-464-372-R1

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

John in Maine

I guess I knew this day would come, but Cub Cadet no longer carries skid shoes for my snow plow on my 104.

Part # IH-464-372-R1

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

John in Maine
That's the wrong part number. That part you posted is for the Original Cub blade only.
Unless you've rigged up an Original blade for your machine.
You need these,
https://www.ccspecialties.org/implementparts_1.html
1608247060252.png

I converted my 52" blade to use these WARN ATV skids years ago. P/N WARN 69073 Heavy Duty Plow Skid Upgrade Kit. The brackets bolt in the existing holes and will be double nutted once installed so the don't come loose it. They provide easy adjustment of the skids. Spare skids be bought separately.
61befJxOPkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

It could very well be the wrong #.
They show the blade as a different #

Attachments

• 988A8697-87E8-4D77-B9EA-8E3D49B9AF23.png
    988A8697-87E8-4D77-B9EA-8E3D49B9AF23.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 201
  • 21BCC3B0-42CC-48E2-A9C0-4E1562F1E47A.png
    21BCC3B0-42CC-48E2-A9C0-4E1562F1E47A.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 219
Has anyone tried having them hard surfaced? At my last employer the Grounds Shop had the Weld Shop spray weld hard surface alloy on the skids of some their mower and turf equipment. He also did the bucket edge on the Bobcat loader. It worked pretty good for extending parts life.

Has anyone tried having them hard surfaced? At my last employer the Grounds Shop had the Weld Shop spray weld hard surface alloy on the skids of some their mower and turf equipment. He also did the bucket edge on the Bobcat loader. It worked pretty good for extending parts life.
The ones I sell are 5140, no need to make them harder. (y)

Back