• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Serial number

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was doing some research on here, I can't find my serial number? Any help would be appreciated!
PXL_20221208_195225312.MP.jpg

I can’t figure out what this tractor is. Any help would be appreciated
1682868621889.jpeg

The starters on these are a weak spot. You can remove it and free it up, then use a dry lube to keep it from sticking IF the spring is intact.

Otherwise find a new starter. OEM is the best, but pricey. Chyna units will work for at least a short time.

Any idea on the OEM number.
Looks like that’s the route unless I can get a new bendix lol
Thanks

After some checking, it appears Kohler did sell a bendix repair kit for these under part number

KH-52-755-08 OR KH-82 755 32-S Drive And End Cap Kit

The entire starter motor is KH-52-098-12 or KH-52-098-03.

Excellent. Thank you very much. I’ve ordered the manuals but backlogs are killing me lol.

Rotate the motor in the opposite direction and the bendix may return to the run position, if so, lube it up with some dry lube and see how that works for you. Any mouse house in the blower housing?

There was an old mouse house. The spring on the bendix is broken. Either a new lit or a new motor. Gonna stay to OEM as much as possible. It’s a pretty decent tractor for having sat in the PO’s wet yard for several years.

There was an old mouse house. The spring on the bendix is broken. Either a new lit or a new motor. Gonna stay to OEM as much as possible. It’s a pretty decent tractor for having sat in the PO’s wet yard for several years.

Thank you. I’m basically computer illiterate lol I’ll get it downloaded somehow.

Back