• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Serial number question

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donhall

Our tractor has a serial number 320017U137142. From what I’ve seen, it was manufactured in Jan 1966. But it has 1200 on the hood. I seen where 1200 series were manufactured in the 70-80s. So what do I have?

Our tractor has a serial number 320017U137142. From what I’ve seen, it was manufactured in Jan 1966. But it has 1200 on the hood. I seen where 1200 series were manufactured in the 70-80s. So what do I have?
You better recheck that number cause it doesn't match anything I've ever seen or heard of. Post a pic of the tractor too.

A44D4F5D-8BC9-454D-99F6-FA1334E32964.jpeg
FBB234FB-E3AC-4D9B-B4F3-E3F02C9360A7.jpeg

That plate is the only info I’ve found on the tractor. It’s on the deck. This is the first CC that I’ve ever worked on and just got it today. So be patient with me 😁

That plate is the only info I’ve found on the tractor. It’s on the deck. This is the first CC that I’ve ever worked on and just got it today. So be patient with me 😁
You see that dealer tag on the side? Right above that is the tractor serial number. :cubwinker:

I missed that one. The brake? Petal was in the way when I was looking it over.
New number is 2050580U658172. Makes more sense now. June, 1978.

Thanks for the help

I missed that one. The brake? Petal was in the way when I was looking it over.
New number is 2050580U658172. Makes more sense now. June, 1978.

Thanks for the help

Since everyone obviously thinks I don't have the daily production numbers in hand, I removed my post as to not confuse anyone or cause any misinformation conflicts!

Last edited:
Charlie,
Did you say daily production #'s?
You have been holding out on us, making us do it the hard way! :errrr:
Would love to see a copy of those!

Back