• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Serial number lookup

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I went and took some pics. Let's try this again.
Here we are looking at the place on the tranny where the number is on my 100.
Notice the part of the tranny you can see.

tag one.jpg

Now a pic of it a little closer. You can even start to see the numbers faintly.

tag two.jpg

Now a pic of me pointing my pen at the number.

tag three.jpg

Also, make real sure your number is not on the small square block which is shown just to the left of the point of my pen.
That is where the number is on my 70. It is stamped real lightly onto the block. Make sure you sand that block all the way down to bare metal in order to see the number.

Marty, that paint sure looks good on your 100, really turned out nice!

Kraig,
Thanks.
That is why I use Case IH Irongard. It goes on good and turns out real well. I am no painter, and I need all the help I can get! LOL.😁

Thanks for the latest of photos. I found the numbers on the side in front of the casting number on the transmission.
The number is 69325.

Thanks again to all who helped the serial number challenged from Montgomery County PA.

That serial number was built in October 1963. If you click the "<Prev" or "1" in the lower left corner of this page it will take you to page one of this thread where you will find the chart of serial numbers.

Thanks Digger, now to get the steering wheel removed and order a rebuilt steering column. No success with a gear puller yet, might have to resort to a hacksaw or recipricating saw.
Have a great weekend

I have a Cubcadet with serial number 2050036u364695. I'm I correct in think this is a Cub Cadet 73 built in 1970? It has a black upper grill piece with no lights.

You are correct, that has the "kind code" for a model 73, serial number dates it to a October 1970 build.

I have an old CubCadet international , no model number tags on the hood. I do have a serial number 2050630U572317 I have tried to find some kind of S/N lookup on internet, would anyone here know of one or be able to tell me what model number it is?

Back