• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Serial Number #244202 ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Redlus

I just picked up my first cub today. It has the 124 decal on the side but when I look up the number or refer to tractor data nothing comes up? She needs a lot of work and want to make sure I start off on the right foot.

Welcome aboard Steven!
Start off on the right foot by posting this question in the correct section.
This is the computer tech section for issues w/software having to do with the new format.

BTW, your Nunber 244202 would be a May '68 build and be about in the middle of 88,075 series 4 cubs built in that time frame.
The series 4 cubs included the 72, 104, 105, 124 and125.
AFAIK there is no published data on individual production numbers per model that series other than for the 72 which enjoyed a run of 9,881 units

I assume you got the number from the differential housing tag on the left side?

Back