• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

"Selected" Archives

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kweaver

displayname
KENtuckyKEN
It's been so long ago that Lipp made my tag line post that I thought I'd go back and look to see what it was about sooooo I went to the 4/28/10 archive and found this last night ...
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

311218.gif
<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

So my theory is that DIGGER destroyed the proof as the 1:33pm post is MIA !!!
Now it's my word against his that Lipp actually posted that !

2010 page inside the 2008 archive ... somebody needs more toes to count on.

Thankx Kraig ... I guess you'll blame it on Charlie and Charlie will blame it on you ...

Hey Kraig look at the dates of those postings -

My last one is 4/29 then the next is 6/29

I gotta admit, I couldn't remember either why I proclaimed you to be a genius, and went looking with no luck. So, the fact that you asked the question and Kraig found the answer, confirms my original statement. After all these years, you're still a genius! And, I might add, Kraig ain't no slouch, either!

Lipp - You ever buy your bride new glasses ?

You guys wouldn't BELIEVE what his bride said about me years ago ... I bet Lipp has forgot by now.

You're right again - I've tried to remember, but my rememberer isn't what it used to be. She doesn't remember either. Of course, my secret to staying married for 40 years has been accepting that she's usually right and hoping she forgets a lot!

Back