• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

saving a few dollars

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike ,I don't have a parts book so I can't compare them.Somebody else on this forum surely can do that. When I remove any bearing I use a micrometer for in and out then let the local parts guy find it.Sometimes I get fooled and find out they are metric....often the extra letters are code for seal type..not much help but straight up truth...

Those two are the same dimensions and a comparable load rating; the 6203 appears to have a bit higher speed rating.

Mike ,I don't have a parts book so I can't compare them.Somebody else on this forum surely can do that. When I remove any bearing I use a micrometer for in and out then let the local parts guy find it.Sometimes I get fooled and find out they are metric....often the extra letters are code for seal type..not much help but straight up truth...
thanks anyway for the reply, gary.

Latest posts

Back