• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Safety switches on a Cub Cadet 2000 Series?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Levine

Where is the safety switch located for the pedal parking brake? My mower use to start with the parking brake set. Now, wont start until I push the pedal brake in all the way. As if the safety switch is out of adjustment. After setting the parking brake. When I get off the seat. The engine dies. Before this I was able to set parking brake, get off the seat with engine running.

It is buried in a difficult to access location at the bottom of the dash tower. There is no adjustment to the switch. Sounds like there is a bad connection or the switch is going bad.

Back