• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Rzt 50, wont turn right….

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick treacy

When driving forward, turns left fine. Has a real drag turning right. When i release the accelerator, it releases and ii can then turn right. Any suggestions?

PATRICK - I'VE had my CC LZ 54 TANK zero turn for 7 years now, it's their top of the line commercial model, it should have an "accelerator" if any one they made did. What are you calling the "accelerator"? The engine throttle has nothing to do with turning. Turning is completely controlled by the two levers, one for each hydrostatic pump/gear motor, push levers forward go forward, pull back to back-up, put one wheel in forward and other in reverse and pivot turn. The same belt runs both pumps/gear motors, I agree with John, check for a parking brake dragging or not releasing.
Are the steering levers still lined up when in neutral? If so probably nothing bent. My levers started bumping into each other late last summer. When I did my pre-season servicing I shimmed both levers away from each other so about 1-1/2 inches of distance between them, like when it was new. That might be your problem.

Latest posts

Back