• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Rototiller

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aknepel

displayname
Allan Knepel
Hey guys I already own one but I have a chance at getting another one it’s one of the rear sleeve hitch tillers with the eight horse Briggs engine and the tiller roughly what do you think one of those is worth in good condition?

Hey guys I already own one but I have a chance at getting another one it’s one of the rear sleeve hitch tillers with the eight horse Briggs engine and the tiller roughly what do you think one of those is worth in good condition?
Depending on what make it is, your looking at around $200+ from what I've seen over the years.

Thanks it’s a model 400 tiller
Good 400's will do 400+ if they run and not all wore out.
1570908547259.png

you’ll need to make sure it either has the right adapter package or you’re willing to fab one up. They came with either 3 point ones or sleeve hitch ones.

Back