• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

ROCKFORD PLOW DAY April 14th, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memorgan

displayname
Mick morgan
Hey guys this is Caleb Morgan posting through my dads login.

I see there was some discussion on the Rockford Plow day so I got in contact with Nick Bruggeman who is hosting the plow day and got some info.

The plow day will held at the same location as Travis's use too. Location address is 1974 Echo Ave. Rockford Iowa 50468

SATURDAY OCTOBER 28TH 8AM-5PM

Swap meet stuff welcome.

Please shoot me an email if you have any questions. [email protected]

THANKS GUYS

CALEB MORGAN

Mick M. FANTASTIC!!!! Weather permitting count me as being there. I'm hoping to have at least two Cub Cadets along with. One extra in case someone wants to plow but doesn't have a Cub Cadet. I'd like to have three but I'm pretty sure time won't allow me.

Additional information (from Travis)

Friday night festivities as usual.

Rain date is....next spring. Rain out call will be made Thursday (if necessary)

....as far as I know (I just talked to Travis tonight), Travis is hosting, just like the old days......same schedule, same set up, same everything.

Thanks, it's true, I'm having plow day again. Most everything is the same as it has been in the past.

Rockford Fire Dept will be serving food for a fundraiser.

There is a Facebook Page set up with all the info (Rockford Iowa Plow Day) or feel free to post here.

All brands are welcome

The best choices for hotels will be Mason City or Charles City

Caleb, thanks for the plug, but I am the host of the event, same as years past

Travis,
Having only been in this hobby now for several years, Is this the BIG ONE I have heard about??
When was the last one you held??
Any room for a truck camper to park overnight??

We usually had a fairly good turnout, yes. Hopefully someone has some pictures of the event. There is 22 Acres of grass to park on and you are more than welcome to camp overnight. Just know that it is pasture ground and beware for the steaming pies

The last one I had was in 2010

Travis,
wave.gif

David, PD11 that Travis hosted back in 2009 was the big one.

That's Travis leading with his Turbo Diesel followed by "Big" Steve Blunier:

317152.jpg

Travis I apologize for that. Looking forward to the event. Thanks also to Mr. Bluiner for getting me set straight!!

Hope everyone can make this great plow day!

Caleb

Hi, Travis,
May I come play? Can I, huh, can I, please?
See you on Friday the 27th.

Found some old pic’s taken on April 8, 2006 at Rockford, the first PD I had been too.

317381.jpg

317382.jpg

317383.jpg

Then there was the "snow plowing" day at Travis's......

317404.jpg

317405.jpg

317406.jpg

317407.jpg

I opened the field plowing through 2" of snow in spots with my 582 that Friday afternoon.....
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

.....When most of the JD guys wouldn't even take their tractors off the trailers....man was that a fun weekend!!!!!

Kids even made a snowman in the fence row!!!

Brian, I've got some photos of the snowman as well on my PC at home. I'll try to remember to post them when I get home this evening.

Mike G.,
thumbsup.gif

Here's a couple more.

One that Art Aytay took:

317444.jpg

One that I took:

317445.jpg

Brian B., recognize anyone in this?
happy.gif
Left to right, Art's daughter, my daughter and...

317446.jpg

Back