• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

ROCKFORD PLOW DAY April 14th, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mick, sure as hell beats hooking up a 2nd anhydrous tank in a rough corn stubble field!! Although I must ad I'm getting pretty good at it by now!! (brag brag!!)

Will be seeing end of the line here today probably as we started parking empty tanks yesterday. Been hauling some of this stuff near 39 miles one way!

I spent the evening on the 1486 with the 22' IH 45 field cultivator and harrow cart working chiseled and disked corn ground. ROUGH ride, but got it all worked. If all goes well, after a quick repair, I should be down there this evening with the 656 and 800 Early Riser trying to get some beans planted!!!

Not a Cub Cadet field day, but an all IH one!!!

Back