• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Rock River Thresheree

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheinsohn

displayname
Wes Heinsohn
Just a few pictures from the thresheree today.

30525.jpg

This is a Super MTA w/350 Chevy engine

30526.jpg

This is a 706 w/396 Chevy engine

30527.jpg

I had never seen one of these before. It is a Hydro 70 Hi-clear.

30528.jpg

Here is a cotton picker on a Farmall M

The owner of the Super MTA and the 706 also had a Farmall A with a 2.8l V-6 Chevy engine that he was using to pull spectator wagons through the grounds. With the price of gas, I wonder how much he has been using the 706 on his farm?

The 826 Gold demo was repainted by myself for the show in 1990 when they featured IH. It's a 1 owner tractor with Fast Hitch and is still used on the farm located east of Janesville.

Latest posts

Back