• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

RIP Rush Limbaugh

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted this thread for people to express their condolences, not for political discussion.

I half expected some of this, but had hoped that our forum members would be respectful enough to play nicely.
No worries man! We got it handled the old fashioned way. (y) (y)

AMEN!!

I'm glad I quit when I did yesterday or I may have been the next fellow banned from this site.

I heard Rush's wife is going to be on his show today and take questions. Should be interesting.

They are running highlights pf past shows quite a bit now.

It's amazing how most everything he has said rang true back then and much of it is still relevant, front and center.

Listening to some of the rebroadcast bits, it's amazing how many I recall hearing but can recall where I was and what I was doing when 1st aired.

Sure did enjoy his TV show, although I was housebound a lot that year recovering from the BIG C, and wish he had continued.

I know its an old thread but I am new to the board and trying to get caught up. I was a fan of Rush I was on his radio show back in November of 1992. I was on hold for nearly an hour but I made it on the air. I will miss him to me he was the voice of reason and can never be replaced he was truly an original. RIP Rush.

Back