Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

RIP Rush Limbaugh

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
I posted this thread for people to express their condolences, not for political discussion.

I half expected some of this, but had hoped that our forum members would be respectful enough to play nicely.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
I posted this thread for people to express their condolences, not for political discussion.

I half expected some of this, but had hoped that our forum members would be respectful enough to play nicely.
No worries man! We got it handled the old fashioned way. (y) (y)

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
AMEN!!

I'm glad I quit when I did yesterday or I may have been the next fellow banned from this site.

I heard Rush's wife is going to be on his show today and take questions. Should be interesting.

bbranstetter

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Brian Branstetter
Really going to miss him on the radio. He has a great voice and a serious love of the country.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
It was probably the truth as well!

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
They are running highlights pf past shows quite a bit now.

It's amazing how most everything he has said rang true back then and much of it is still relevant, front and center.

Listening to some of the rebroadcast bits, it's amazing how many I recall hearing but can recall where I was and what I was doing when 1st aired.

Sure did enjoy his TV show, although I was housebound a lot that year recovering from the BIG C, and wish he had continued.

Latest posts