• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

RIP Rush Limbaugh

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another day of mourning for those of us who just saw our President unelected and now our voice of truth has been stilled. R.I.P. Rush. May some of the waves you made find you washed up on peaceful shores. :) (American Flag inserted here)..

Rush Limbaugh’s career started here in the Burgh. KQV FM. He saved AM radio. And also warned us all. That these days were coming. They are here. Now.

Hey, doesn't he want to be called Doctor Sebastian Gorka? or did he drop that when Jill Biden made it uncool. As far as Rush goes - In my opinion he made his millions telling people that they were under attack, downplaying the covid epidemic, and claiming Trump won. Meanwhile, the republicans did nothing to help the common man, slashed taxes for the richest (who got immensely richer under Trump) Republicans have been telling you for years you've been getting screwed, so you'll keep sending them money and keeping them in office. Don't get me started on the money Trump is asking for to "stop the steal" which will just get stuffed in his pockets, just like Steve Bannon and his private wall. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, truly. I like this forum, machines are way easier to deal with than people! Best wishes to these poor souls down in Texas.

Stu and Mike....I'll keep it short..535 people in congress want it this way (the majority do) or they would change a lot of things.We all are capitalists in some way.I've worked for 2 millionairs. Both averaged 14 hr days but both created jobs that supported other families.I could care less about the rich mentality because of the countries I've been in I realize on a world scale I am rich.Why do you think the world wants to come to America?? I chose to enjoy my children and have a life rather than chasing $$.You can't eat money or net worth.It will buy more expensive items ,so what? Want a yacht,how many jobs does that create?If nobody bought Cadillacs or Lincolns the builders wouldn't have jobs. It's not how much you make it's what you do with it that really matters. ..So one of the 2 I asked how much is enough? He quickly replied"you don't get it,it's my pile is bigger than most". The other one contracted cancer and went to every clinic in the U.S..His millions didn't buy him one more day of life.He had burned it up making money.I believe most can be rich in $$ IF that's the only goal they have in life. Imagine if Edison,Bell or Ford didn't want to be rich.This over simplifies some motivations but the lessons are real....I will admit to shock over"steal the election " Very bold indeed..

I remember when I was a kid I watched an episode of "Gilligan's Island" where Mrs. Thurston Howell the third ( AKA- Lovey ) said, "People who say that money can't buy happiness, simply don't know where to shop! ". Obviously not true, but funny none the less.
Another is, " Money may not buy happiness, but it makes misery a little easier to deal with". ( or something along those lines.)

"I doubt Limbaugh gave a rat's ass about Cub Cadets."

Maybe true, but then you could also say that about Beijing Biden and all of Washington DC.

So why are we talking about them here?
Mostly because many of us considered Rush to be a conservative who preached American values that some just don't appreciate....Business owners(owners) put their own assets at risk,not employees.They put in ungodly hours to make it work.(You don't "own" a business ,it owns you) Hopefully they pay at least living wages to employees. Our past is checkered with unscrupulous employers who took advantage of anyone,total truth...Employees have the option of more education which leads to higher pay some where else.Owners don't have that option.Having owned one for 13 yrs,I do know both sides. I raised 4 babies,bought a house, used cars and went to night school to earn a college degree.I don't feel special because I did,I feel privileged because I could...Yep, I'm a flag waiving conservative and don't want/need any government telling me how to live my life...."It's not what you make,it's what you do with it" I'm done before I make some one angry..

I wouldn't be glad anyone was dead, not even my worst enemy. "It's appointed unto man once to die, and after this the judgement."

Last edited:
Back