• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

right-angle gear box grease

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Turner

IHCC Supporter
displayname
afuso
Can anyone tell me how much “0” grade grease to put in the right-angle gear box on my 1650? I checked all the manuals I have and quantity is not listed.

Can anyone tell me how much “0” grade grease to put in the right-angle gear box on my 1650? I checked all the manuals I have and quantity is not listed.
I've always run a 80/20% combo of axle grease and 90Wt. filled about 3/4 full. Works great at 40 below where I'm at. (y) Or plain ole corn head grease works too.

Back