• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Rest in Peace, Perfect Season

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glippert

displayname
Greg Lippert
It is with great lack of emotion that I announce the official demise of the New England Patriots' perfect season. I didn't really care who won, but it's good to know that my beloved Vikings beat the "World Champion" NY Giants by 24 points earlier in the season. (I have to take solace where I can.)

I wouldn't call stealing game plays a perfect season ...

I supose Brady was happy the game was over. The giants sure didn't give him much of a chance, and the defence sure wasn't very good.

I can honestly say that I wanted the G-men to win, as there is only one AFC team THE STEELERS.
I feel sorry for the guy who a couple months ago copyrighted 19-0 and perfect season for 300 bucks. He supposedly wouldn't settle with the NFL for millions, guess he wishes he had the 300 back now!

Back